Finally, an easy-peasy way to glam up your content with my Fancy Folded Blockquote Divi layout.
– Flash Buddy, Fort Collins, CO
- Navigate to Dashboard => Divi => Divi Library and import layout.
- Upload Images, then select the url of your preferred image.
- Create or open Page or Post.
- Add layout from library.
- Edit text module content, Advanced Design Settings and Custom CSS
- Open the text module for editing. Edit the quote text as desired.
- Edit Advanced settings: Choose a custom font, set the font size and color.
- Edit Custom CSS: Replace background url with url of image with your desired color. See video or screenshots.
[edsanimate animation="bounce" delay="4" duration="3" animate_on="" ] [/edsanimate]
[edsanimate animation="lightSpeedIn" delay="1" infinite_animation="no" animate_on="" ]
Subscribe for Divi Freebies
Plugin update notifications :: stay abreast of new and or updated items by opting in to my very occasional email newsletter. I swear by all that is right and holy your email address will never be shared, sold, traded or otherwise abused and I seriously doubt you'll see anything more than plugin/code update notifications when they are of the utmost importance.[/edsanimate][edsanimate animation="zoomInDown" delay="4" infinite_animation="no" animate_on="" ][mailpoet_form id="1"]